Spend Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 3-7 pm in Historic Downtown Statesville enjoying the 2019 Wine Walk! Taste 70+ remarkable wines while exploring our fantastic downtown shops.
*Please note! New for 2019, Wine Walk has been extended by one hour, giving you four full hours to enjoy the sampling! The hours are now 3 pm to 7 pm!
Advance Tickets for the 2019 Wine Walk are still only $30 (includes tax). A $1 processing fee will be added at checkout. The price will be $35 on the day of the event – if tickets are still available. This price also includes a souvenir glass to be used for your tastings. Tickets are ON SALE NOW and can only be purchased online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets.
Make plans now to spend another fun-filled evening in Downtown Statesville on Saturday, March 30 sampling, socializing, and shopping. For more information, call 704-878-3436 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
• $30 per ticket in advance or $35 day of event, includes 1 souvenir glass per person.
• Please bring ticket printout or have a digital copy on your phone to show at check-in.
• Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
• Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
• Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
• The registration table for the Wine Walk will be at the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
• No refunds – all sales are final.