Diana Jones with Jones von Drehle will be joining us to taste these great wines from the Yadkin Valley.
Steele Chardonnay ’14 $24.99
Rosa Dia ’15/’16 $19.99
Petit Manseng ’15 $27.99
Cabernet Franc ’14 $24.99
Rock-n-Rail Red Blend ’12 $26.99
Petit Verdot ’14 $25.99
Mark your calendars for April 14, 2018!!!! Tickets are on sale at https://www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets/.
Spend Saturday, April 14 from 4-7 pm in Historic Downtown Statesville enjoying the 2018 Wine Walk! Taste 70+ remarkable wines while exploring our fantastic downtown shops.
Tickets for the 2018 Wine Walk are $30 (includes tax) if purchased in advance and $35 on the day of the event – if there are any still available as a limited number of tickets will be sold. This price also includes a glass to be used for your tastings. Tickets can be purchased online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets (credit cards) or at Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville (cash or check) located at 121 West Broad Street.
Make plans now to spend another fun-filled evening in Downtown Statesville on Saturday, April 14 sampling, socializing, and shopping. The Downtown Wine Walk is brought to you by Downtown Statesville Development Corporation, Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville, Merrill Lynch Bank of America Corporation, and Johnson Greenhouses. For more information, call 704-878-3436 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
• $30 per ticket in advance or $35 day of event, includes 1 glass per person.
• Please bring ticket printout or have a digital copy on your phone to show at check-in.
• Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
• Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
• Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
• The registration table for the Wine Walk will be at the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
• No refunds – all sales are final.
Come see live music by Steven Wenger this Thursday, June 14th, starting at 7:00PM!
It’s National Wine & Cheese Day & we are celebrating with a wine tasting. JOLO Winery will have 4 different wines to sample for $8.00. There will also be cheese samples. We will start at 6 pm so we hope you can join us!
Treasure Hunter Wine Tasting
$10 to try 5 extraordinary wines
When wineries have excess supply, they sell it rather than bottle too much or lower their well-deserved price point. Treasure Hunter only buys exceptional wines and brings them to you under their label at much more affordable prices. It’s a win-win, especially for you the customer because you get a great wine that would normally cost 2-3 times the price. Come join us and discover your special treasure.
Buy 2 bottles – Get your $10 back. Tasting is free!
Buy 6 bottles – 10% off
Buy a case- 15% off
It’s another Beer Tasting at Risto’s Place Food & Spirits!
On Wednesday, October 10th at 6:00pm we will coordinate with
Bird Song Brewing Company to host a Beer Tasting in our lounge.
Come enjoy 4 different brews from a local, Charlotte, NC brewery.
Cost is ONLY $7.00 and includes a FREE Beer Glass!
Pints will be sold this night for only $5.00
Join us for our Winter Wine Tasting 5-course Dinner on Wednesday, January 30th arriving at 6:00 pm with the first course served at 6:30 pm. There are 30-35 seats available for $100 per seat plus tax & gratuity. Call the restaurant for ticket information.
Boutique fine wine and craft beer store in historic downtown Statesville. Live music from Steven Wenger!
Fine Wine Trading Company will feature a selection of five Spanish wines. Spain is the 3rd largest producer of wines in the world. With over 400 varieties of grapes planted throughout Spain, they produce a wide variety of amazing wines such as Amontillado, Cava, Fino, Fondillón, Manzanilla, Oloroso, Rancio, Rosado just to name a few. To learn more about wines from Spain, check out this website.
Cost is $5 per person