Diana Jones with Jones von Drehle will be joining us to taste these great wines from the Yadkin Valley.
Steele Chardonnay ’14 $24.99
Rosa Dia ’15/’16 $19.99
Petit Manseng ’15 $27.99
Cabernet Franc ’14 $24.99
Rock-n-Rail Red Blend ’12 $26.99
Petit Verdot ’14 $25.99
Mark your calendars for April 14, 2018!!!! Tickets are on sale at https://www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets/.
Spend Saturday, April 14 from 4-7 pm in Historic Downtown Statesville enjoying the 2018 Wine Walk! Taste 70+ remarkable wines while exploring our fantastic downtown shops.
Tickets for the 2018 Wine Walk are $30 (includes tax) if purchased in advance and $35 on the day of the event – if there are any still available as a limited number of tickets will be sold. This price also includes a glass to be used for your tastings. Tickets can be purchased online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets (credit cards) or at Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville (cash or check) located at 121 West Broad Street.
Make plans now to spend another fun-filled afternoon in Downtown Statesville on Saturday, April 14th while sampling, socializing, and shopping. The Wine Walk is sponsored by Downtown Statesville Development Corporation and Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville. For more information, call 704-883-9463 or email us at email@example.com.
• This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
• $30 per ticket in advance or $35 day of event, includes 1 glass per person.
• Please bring ticket printout or have a digital copy on your phone to show at check-in.
• Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
• Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
• Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine and craft beer must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
• The registration table for the Wine Walk will be at the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
• No refunds – all sales are final.