Mark your calendars for April 14, 2018!!!! Tickets will go on sale in January!
Spend Saturday, April 14 from 4-7 pm in Historic Downtown Statesville enjoying the 2018 Wine Walk! Taste 70+ remarkable wines while exploring our fantastic downtown shops.
Tickets for the 2018 Wine Walk are $30 (includes tax) if purchased in advance and $35 on the day of the event – if there are any still available as a limited number of tickets will be sold. This price also includes a glass to be used for your tastings. Tickets can be purchased online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets (credit cards) or at Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville (cash or check) located at 121 West Broad Street.
Make plans now to spend another fun-filled afternoon in Downtown Statesville on Saturday, April 14th while sampling, socializing, and shopping. The Wine Walk is sponsored by Downtown Statesville Development Corporation and Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville. For more information, call 704-883-9463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
• $30 per ticket in advance or $35 day of event, includes 1 glass per person.
• Please bring ticket printout or have a digital copy on your phone to show at check-in.
• Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
• Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
• Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine and craft beer must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
• The registration table for the Wine Walk will be at the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
• No refunds – all sales are final.
Over the years, Downtown Statesville’s Art Crawl has grown to be a crowd favorite each fall and spring! The Spring Art Crawl will be Friday, April 28 from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. With over 75 artists in 39 different locations, there is no shortage of local talent to admire! This free event invites all ages to come stroll the sidewalks of Historic Downtown Statesville.
Art Crawl deepens the community’s commitment to the arts by highlighting talented artists of all levels and experience. At the Spring Art Crawl, you will be fascinated by the work of Edrie Knight, a lifelong, award-winning, 91-year-old artist with many adventures and stories to tell. You will also meet Haden, the 10-year-old boy who sells his drawings to help his critically ill brother be “happy.”
A program/map directing attendees to all the locations and listing all participating artists will be available at each location. Along the route, you will find many forms of art—jewelry, pottery, acrylic and oil paintings, wood turning, and so much more. Live music inside and outside (weather permitting) at different locations will add to the artistic feel of the evening. We invite you to come browse the shops and businesses, dine at the restaurants, admire the talent in our community and beyond, and discover all that Downtown has to offer.
We especially would like to acknowledge our Art Crawl sponsors – Sheri Bistreich and Associates, a financial advisory practice, Ameriprise Financial and Statesville Jewelry & Loan for their support of this event. Parking during the Art Crawl is available on-street and in 9 public lots throughout the business district. For more information contact Downtown Statesville at 704-878-3436 or email:email@example.com.