The fourth annual Full Bloom Film Festival will take place this year from September 13th through September 15th in and around Historic Downtown Statesville. FBFF is a 3-day film festival dedicated to bringing quality, diverse films from around the world. You will have the chance to walk down the red carpet for premiere events, attend panel discussions, and celebrate with filmmakers and VIP’s at parties all weekend! In addition to supporting independent filmmakers, FBFF aims to shed light on our local and global communities. Some films will make you laugh, some may make you cry–but either way, these films will stay with you long after they’re done.
To attend, simply pre-purchase a custom badge as a VIP, Festival Pass, Friday/Saturday Day Pass, or a single screening ticket. Or, swing by during the film festival and buy a single screening ticket at the door!
The Festival is organized by a committed group of area business leaders, film enthusiasts and volunteers. The Festival is a collaborative effort supported by:
-Iredell County Arts Council
-City of Statesville
-Mitchell Community College
-Statesville Chamber of Commerce
-Statesville Recreation and Parks Department
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions that are not answered below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the different ticket types for the Full Bloom Film Festival?
- VIP and VIP Couple Pass: All-access personalized badge(s) to every screening, event, and party that takes place during the course of the Full Bloom Film Festival. This includes Opening Night on Thursday, September 13, and goes through the Closing Ceremony and Party on Saturday, September 15. Available for pre-purchase only.
- Festival Pass: Personalized badge with access to all screenings and panel events on Friday, September 14 and Saturday, September 15 for the Full Bloom Film Festival. This does not include Opening Night or Closing Ceremony and Party. Available for pre-purchase only.
- Day Pass: Personalized badge with access to all screenings and panel events on ONE DAY of the Full Bloom Film Festival (Friday, September 14 OR Saturday, September 15). This does not include Opening Night or Closing Ceremony and Party. Can be pre-purchased or purchased on the day of the event.
- Individual Screening Ticket: Includes admission to one screening session for one individual (not personalized). These tickets can be purchased at the door, or pre-purchased. These tickets are transferable, but are for single use only.
Is my pass registration or ticket transferable?
Pre-purchased passes are non-transferable, but individual screening tickets that are sold at the door are transferable.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
For individual screening tickets, please bring a printed ticket or display the digital version on your phone.
For passes, please bring a printed ticket receipt or display it on your phone to redeem your badges at will call. Will call will be available beginning on September 10, location TBA (as we get closer to the event).
The name on my film festival pass registration doesn’t match the attendee name. Is that okay?
The name on the pass registration must match the attendee. Pass badges are personalized for each attendee and must be worn for entry into all screenings and events at the Full Bloom Film Festival.
What about children’s tickets?
Children get free admission! We will have a special children’s screening that will play multiple times during FBFF.
Statesville Pumpkin Fest
The 16th Annual Statesville Pumpkin Fest will be held on Saturday, November 3, 2018, in Historic Downtown Statesville. It will run from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with food, music, arts & crafts, kids zone, pumpkin smashing, painting, bowling and naturally, a pumpkin pie eating contest.
Highlights of the 2017 Festival:
- Festival Kid Zone
- Games, Rides and Activities such as Pumpkin Bowling, ~ Pumpkin Painting and even Pumpkin Smashing
- Over 60 Art and Craft Exhibitors
- A Variety of Tantalizing Food
- Main Stage Entertainment
- Cornhole Tournament
- Classic Car Cruise-In on Court Street
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest
- Taste of North Carolina Craft Beer Garden