Tickets are selling quickly for the Haunted Statesville Ghost Tours! This is the perfect time of year to enjoy a walking ghost tour full of old stories and legends from Statesville’s past. Step beyond the beauty of Statesville’s historic downtown and discover its true haunted history--where tales of spirits, scary creatures, mysterious deaths, and creepy alleys become real.
Tours run October 21-22 & October 28-29 every half hour between 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Tickets are $10 per person. Reservations are required. Tickets are available online at https://www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets. Tour is recommeded for children 8 years and older. Some stops are not easily stroller/wheelchair accessible.Tours WILL SELL OUT, so don't wait!
For additional information contact DSDC at 704-878-3436 or email: email@example.com.
What You Need To Know:
- This is a guided walking tour covering a number of blocks throughout the downtown area
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate to outdoor weather
- Parking is available in the City Hall parking lot, Vance Hotel parking lot, and on the streets
- Each tour takes from 60 – 90 minutes and departs promptly on the hour and half hour
- Tours begin at the City Hall (227 S. Center Street) on the corner of East Front and South Center Streets
- Reservations required. Limited to 20 people per tour time.
- Tickets are $10 each and must be paid for in advance
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages will be permitted
- Guides will have lanterns; guests may bring small flashlights
- In case of inclement weather, tour dates will be rescheduled
- No refunds will be allowed for unused tickets
Photo Credit: Michele's Images of Iredell County