Join us for ONE WEEK ONLY, January 29 through February 3, as the restaurants and specialty food shops in Downtown Statesville offer featured menu items at amazing prices! The best part? 10% of the sales from these featured items will go to help fill the pantries at Iredell Christian Ministries (ICM) and Fifth Street Ministries!
Make plans to dine Downtown for breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the week of January 29 through February 3. You will enjoy savings while you eat, AND help feed others right here in our community.
No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine at as many participating restaurants as they like during the week. The Big Feed specials are dine-in only and do not include tax or tip. Restaurants may run out of a featured dish and are not required to supply a replacement dish at a discount.
A complete list of participating restaurants and the specials they are offering is below. Click here to download the PDF of BIG Feed Menus.
Lunch: Half price Appetizers! (One per person)
220 South Center Street | 704-873-7779
Dinner: Half price Small Plates! (One per person)
- Baked Spinach And Artichoke Dip ($3.50): Fresh Tomato Basil Tortilla Chips.
- Trio Of Dips ($3.50): Smoked Chipotle Hummus/Black Bean Hummus/Pimiento Cheese/Tomato Basil Tortilla Chips
- Black Bean Or Chicken Quesadilla ($4/$5): Pico De Gallo/Cheddar Cheese/Chipotle Mayo/Lime Sour Cream/Tomato Basil Tortilla
- Trio Dip ($5.00): Pimiento Cheese/Black Bean/Sundried Chipotle Hummus/Pita Or Tortilla Chips
- Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip ($5.00): Fresh Tomato Basil Tortilla Chips
Fried Goat Cheese ($5.00): Honey Drizzle
- Grilled Cheese ($5.00): Fontina/Smoked Gouda/Sunny Side Up Egg/Honey Drizzle
- Portobello Mushrooms ($5.50): Sausage Stuffed/ Parmesan
- Mussels ($6.00): White Wine/Tomato Stew
- Ka-Pow Shrimp ($6.00): Chili Aioli
- Buffalo Shrimp ($6.00): Celery/Blue Cheese/ Buffalo Sauce
- Seared Yellow Fin Tuna ($6.50): Avocado/Sesame Seeds/Cucumber Salad/Wasabi/Pickled Ginger/Ponzu
- Beef -N- Beets ($7.00): Filet Mignon/Beets/Fried Goat Cheese/Basil/Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Filet Tips ($7.00): Bearnaise/Asparagus
Andrea’s Ice Cream
115 South Center Street | 704-253-2555
- FREE cup of coffee with purchase of a DONUT Only $1
- 1/2 PRICE cupcakes, only 50¢
- FREE extra scoop of ice cream for waffle cones
- ALL 24 oz. MILKSHAKES for the 16 oz. price...36 FLAVORS!
Breakfast: 1/2 Price Gourmet Waffles! Only $4
110 Court Street | 704-775-4846
Dinner: Choose from two 1/2 Price Entrees!
- The Elvis (Peanut Butter, Banana & Bacon)
- Peaches & Cream
- Nutella, Dark Chocolate & Candied Nuts
- Blueberry & Lemon Zest
- Bourbon Street Étouffée With Shrimp, Chicken or Crawfish Served Over Rice With Red Pepper & Jalapeño Cornbread $7
- Authentic New Orleans Muffuletta on House Baked Bread with Hand Cut Fries $6
Broad Street Bistro
224 West Broad Street | 980-635-1832
- Enjoy homemade, warm, delicious Soup of the Day! Bowl $4, Cup $2.50
Broad Street Burger Co.
111 East Broad St | 980-223-2850
Donating 10% of the sales of the featured apps and burgers listed below during The Big Feed week!
- Cheese Curds
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Pickle Chips
- Little Toe and Frankie Burger
- Joes Downhome BBQ Turkey Burger
- Chicken Parm Burger
D’Laney’s Sports Bar & Grill
114 West Broad St. | 704-924-7007
Special Menu Features:
- Hickory Smoked Babyback Ribs for $10.50 Monday thru Wednesday
- Applewood Smoked Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches $8.00 Thursday thru Saturday
101 East Broad St. | 704-871-2828
Hot Dog Haven:
- Kids Dog plain with Ketchup & Mustard on the Side ($4.19)
- Kraut Dog Topped with Kraut & Spicy Mustard ($5.09)
- Slaw Dog Topped with Groucho's Famous Slaw and Spicy Mustard ($5.09)
- Rueben Dog Topped with Kraut, Spicy Mustard, Muenster Cheese & a 45 sauce ($6.09)
- Chicken Chili Dog Topped with our Chicken Chili and Cheddar Cheese ($6.09)
10% of all sales will be donated when you mention The Big Feed at checkout!
202 E Front Street| (704) 878-8600
113 South Center St. | 704-872-7230
Come try something new from the Big Feed Special Menu! Choose from 6 special menu items, includes entrée, salad, bread, and drink for $20 per person. Dinner only. Reservations required.
- Whiskey Shrimp & Scallops – sautéed with butter, green olives & fresh tomatoes, & a touch of whiskey in the cream sauce; served over pasta.
- Lobster Ravioli – stuffed with lobster and sautéed with fresh crabmeat in cognac cream sauce.
- Chicken alla Mezzaluna- fresh spinach, vodka, marinara, & touch of cream. Served with a side of pasta and steamed vegetables.
- Chicken Arrabiata- sautéed with olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs, red peppers, capers in a marinara sauce. Served with a side of pasta and steamed vegetables.
- Tilapia/Shrimp Piccata- sautéed with capers, white wine and a butter lemon sauce. Served with pasta and steamed vegetables.
- Grilled Salmon Levounaise- fresh grilled salmon topped with onions, capers, & roma tomatoes. Served with a side of pasta and steamed vegetables.
My Dog Gone Natural
112 W Broad Street
10% of ALL sales all week will be donated!
Risto’s Place Food & Spirits
123 North Center St. | 704-872-5557
Choose from The Big Feed Special Menu!
- Gary’s Chicken Wings seasoned and breaded with love ($10)
- Goat Cheeseburger beef burger with a homemade tomato jam with roasted jalapeno, goat cheese & lettuce on a brioche bun ($12.95)
- Moussaka (Greek Lasagna) layers of fried potatoes, ground beef (with onions, tomatoes, nutmeg, garlic, & homemade veal stock) topped with béchamel (with eggs, heavy cream, & onions) then baked and sliced ($15)
- Chicken Carbonara sauté of apple-wood smoked bacon, mushrooms & onions in a creamy garlic & egg sauce tossed with linguine & peas ($17)
The Rustic Peel
240 West Broad St. | 980-434-5332
Thick cut red onions dipped in our weekly featured crafty beer batter fried ’til golden brown; served with our homemade buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Grand Mamma Sicilian Pizza $14
Rustic Peel signature thick crust dough with sliced fresh mozzarella topped with hearty red sauce, aged pecorino and chiffon basil.
14” $14 and 16” $16 -Baby meatballs, sweet fennel sausage, grande ricotta and mozzarella with hot cherry peppers over thick Sunday gravy.
French onion gravy topped with melted mozzarella.
- Daily craft beer special 16 oz $4.75; 20 oz. $5.50
- Bottled Beer special $3 domestics
- Wine special Pinot Grigio $6 Glass; $18 bottle
- Red Blend $9 Glass; $23 bottle
Twisted Oak American Bar & Grill
121 North Center St. | 980-223-8186
Three course meal for $25 - Choose 1 appetizer, 1 entree, and 1 dessert
- Fried Green Tomatoes (individual size)
- Firecracker Shrimp (individual size)
- Sun Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta with Basil
- House Salad
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary Potatoes
- Lemon Baked Trout with Vegetable Orzo
- Momma's Meatloaf with Green Beans and Whipped Potatoes
- Twisted Cajun Pasta
- Bread Pudding
- Creme Brûlée
- Chocolate Mousse
Wine Maestro Downtown Statesville
121 West Broad Street | 704-883-9463
Donating 10% of draft sales during The Big Feed week!