Fee: $30 Advance, $35 Day of Event
The Wine Walk in Downtown Statesville has become THE premiere event for wine lovers! Spend Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 3-7 pm in Historic Downtown Statesville tasting 70+ remarkable wines and exploring our fantastic downtown shops. This popular event will SELL OUT well in advance, so DON’T WAIT to secure your spot in this year’s WALK! Tickets are available online only at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets.
Tickets for the 2019 Wine Walk are $30 (includes tax) if purchased in advance and $35 on the day of the event (if available). Tickets must be purchased online. This price includes a commemorative glass and tastings of more than 70 wines. All wines being sampled will be available for order through Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville.
Make plans now to spend another fun-filled evening in Downtown Statesville on Saturday, March 30 sampling, socializing, and shopping. The Downtown Wine Walk is brought to you by Downtown Statesville Development Corporation, Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville, Lentz Wastewater Management – Septic Tank Repair Statesville NC and Johnson Greenhouses. For more information, call 704-878-3436 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
- $30 per ticket (includes tax) in advance or $35 day of event, includes 1 glass per person.
- Please bring ticket printout or have a digital copy on your phone to show at check-in.
- Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
- Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
- Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
- The registration table for the Wine Walk will be at the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
- No refunds – all sales are final.